Riskworks was created in 2009 by Lyndall Milenkovic, a risk and emergency management specialist. The company has developed since its creation to currently offer a broad suite of risk and safety consulting services harnessing the considerable knowledge and real-life experience of its team of expert consultants. Lyndall has consulted to 4 Olympics (Summer and Winter), 2 Commonwealth Games and World EXPO.
The company has been operating successfully for many years and has all relevant insurances.
Riskworks is well known for their work with large public environments such as venues, campuses and theme parks.
Lyndall has worked both Games Wide, Precinct, Venue and Opening and Closing Ceremonies for 2 Summer Olympics, 2 Winter Olympics, 2 Commonwealth Games, World Expo in Shanghai and consulting for Rio World Cup.
Key Professional Experience
Lyndall specialises in working with public environments and has 24 years of experience in the Risk arena specifically in Emergency Management. Lyndall, Founder and CEO of The Riskworks Network is a motivated and adaptable risk management professional who analyses clients’ needs and provides site specific, effective, all-encompassing solutions. She adopts a holistic approach to emergency management.
Qualification and Professional Status
• Adjunct Academic Associate, Australian Graduate School of Policing, Charles Sturt University
• Associate, Policing Intelligence and Counter Terrorism Unit, Macquarie University
• Bachelor of Education
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Memberships and Registrations
• Member of the Venue Managers Association
• Executive Member of ASIS NSW
• Member Society of Fire Protection Association of Australia